Merci de vous connecter ou de vous inscrire.

Auteur Sujet: I want to buy a new motherboard and i don't know which one to take  (Lu 389 fois)

cobolz

• :
  • Hors ligne Hors ligne

Hello
I want to buy a new motherboard ;D, a powerful xtreme or x-series processor.
I am very interested in MSI.
By cons I have above 15 hard drives of 4 tera and less + a couple 5of 3 tera and more and an adapter. I have a need for a powerful USB and a lot of memory.
I make music by computer, my software is very greedy especially the sound banks so I need at least 2 or 3 PCI-E x. the sound card I don't care I have an external one.

I love these three models that I compared everything that I wonder which one that takes the most powerful processor accepts the i9 extreme.
I would like someone to write me the processor number e more powerful than they accept, I'm not used to the new processor number. Help please, I await your response. It takes me on a super powerful network because my sound banks are in extreme modules. I am open to all your comments
Thank you
Pierre Lachance :emot-tip-wink:
Differences are marked in red
   X299 GAMING PRO CARBON AC X299 GAMING PRO CARBON AC    X299 SLI PLUS X299 SLI PLUS    X299 GAMING PRO CARBON X299 GAMING PRO CARBON
https://www.msi.com/comparison/motherboard/?unique=id1583433928751&compare_list=[%22WDI5OS1HQU1JTkctUFJPLUNBUkJPTi1BQw==%22,%22WDI5OS1HQU1JTkctUFJPLUNBUkJPTg==%22,%22WDI5OS1TTEktUExVUw==%22]

sevdu31

• Administrator
  • :
  • Hors ligne Hors ligne
  • look at dat cravate
Re : I want to buy a new motherboard and i don't know which one to take
« Réponse #1 le: mars 11, 2020, 01:24:28 pm »

Hi,

X299 GAMING PRO CARBON AC X299 GAMING PRO CARBON are the same mainboards, the AC model simply also have a wifi/bt card
I would say to go for one of these two instead of the SLI PLUS.