Merci de vous connecter ou de vous inscrire.

Auteur Sujet: I am Facing Various Issues Regarding My Laptop And Its Battery  (Lu 93 fois)

tommmyjony45

• :
  • Hors ligne Hors ligne

Hey there,

I am working with my GL638SDK laptop which is actually working quite fine but coming from last week it has presented specific battery-related problems that actually bug me.

I am actually the Managing Director of the car wash Perth (https://primeshinehcw.com.au) provider whiabout ch always uses your companies however this moment I virtuallyafterwardith my laptop computer and chance that you are going to provide the greatest options.

My battery is actually demanding correctly to 100% but it finishes at 16% consistently with configuring me a caution or information for billing my laptop immediately and also this concern is actually happening constantly whenever it crosses this precise number.

Satisfy keep in mind that I carried out certainly not modify my battery as well as I function merely coming from house and also office therefore there is actually fat chance that I will offer my laptop computer to an individual and he did something which affects my notebook.

Hope that you understand my problem and offer me the best answer and of course I possess no problems concerning overheating and also various other parts.

I am sure that you will assist me to get rid of this concern asap.

Thanks for having me and also provide me a system for inquiring my concern.

I examined all the inquiries on your system and afterwards I make sure that you will definitely have the ability to answer this inquiry immediately.