Merci de vous connecter ou de vous inscrire.

Auteur Sujet: My Laptop Always Hang Whenever I Wants to Play Games  (Lu 93 fois)

smithhenrryy24

• :
  • Hors ligne Hors ligne
My Laptop Always Hang Whenever I Wants to Play Games
« le: avril 16, 2020, 09:10:30 am »

Hello,

Currently, my brother who is using your laptop faced certain issues regarding the hang of the system. I know that the laptop which is basically designed especially for games are very good in their graphics and hardware.

There is no chance that my system is hanging due to your fault but my laptop does which is really irritates my brother and me too because I suggested he to buy this laptop.

He is not so sure to use any service that he was not connected with in the past but due to my recommendation, he has purchased your product and now this is the problem that we are facing right now.

I am using MSI GE Core 8th Generation with an i7 processor. My brother playing high-resolution games in it and using the best graphics as I have not contacted him to talk about the specific graphics he used in his laptop right now but I think graphics are not the issue here.

Because this issue also occurred when there is no game open even in the background so I am sure that there is a problem which has to be fixed as soon as possible.

I am in India right now and due to certain issues like Pandemic virus, I am stuck here for more than 5 months now.

I am the Executive at tilers Perth (https://ezytilingservices.com.au) company and work regularly there to pay my bills.

Thanks for giving me a platform to ask a query.