Merci de vous connecter ou de vous inscrire.

Auteur Sujet: 19th century music digitized  (Lu 565 fois)

dzwonkinatelefon.pl

• :
  • Hors ligne Hors ligne
19th century music digitized
« le: décembre 12, 2020, 08:04:29 am »

The Fryderyk Chopin Institute (NIFC) of Poland announced that this organization will digitalize and make online all the works of 19th century composer Chopin, under which the public can enjoy them for free. fees by 2020.
The leadership of the Fryderyk Chopin Institute asserted that "Chopin will be the first great composer to have all of his music digitalized and freely accessible to the public".
According to the above project, nearly 40,000 Chopin's memorabilia, are in the World Heritage collection of the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), including many pictures and paintings of the house. This romantic composer and many in-depth articles and manuscripts will be posted online.
Once the project is completed, visitors can search and download their favorite tracks or excerpts, and can read more related analysis documents to understand more about rhythms and harmonies. , melodies and many other aspects of music. You can listen to and download free ringtones at darmowe dzwonki na telefon

acaciaagatha91

• :
  • Hors ligne Hors ligne
Re : 19th century music digitized
« Réponse #1 le: février 04, 2021, 05:19:37 am »

I'm also looking for 19th century music and I love my music.

acaciaagatha91

• :
  • Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #2 le: février 05, 2021, 04:23:09 am »

I will look for some of the ringtones available on today's search engines. If you don't know, look for them at aqui.

lukeearthwalker

• :
  • Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #3 le: mars 22, 2021, 08:34:50 am »

Audio homework research domyhomework4me.onl

Hyperion Records is offering tons of digital downloads. Sometimes, they have 24-bit studio master.
Look at these too:

linnrecords.com
theclassicalshop.net
channelclassics.com
qobuz.com